Transmission And Distribution Assets
- To be transferred, upon completion to TCN and the host Discos on terms to be negotiated and agreed to ensure sustainable operation and protection of NDPHC investment as approval by Board, subject to final approval of shareholders.
- PTFP recommends the option of equity set-off for Board consideration.
Generation and Gas Infrastructure Assets
- NDPHC was conceptualized as a holding company/investing vehicle not an operating utility
- NIPP power station should be operated using best practices to ensure maximum benefit to owners as well as the consuming public over the lifetime of the plant.
- Policy: NDPHC will involve private investors in the operation, management and expansion of its infrastructure in order to ensure they are managed in accordance with best international business practices.
- Long Term Strategy: NDPHC has engaged a transaction adviser (TA) to design and implement an effective program for private investor involvement (lease/concession/sale/O&M) in the operation, management and expansion of the power plants and related infrastructure.
- Interim O&M: Engagement of interim operations and maintenance contractors for any plants that come on stream pending implementation of the long term plan