INVITATION TO TENDER
This is to inform the general public of a revision of our earlier advertisement on Daily Trust, Guardian Newspapers and Federal Tenders Journal of 27th November 2017, inviting reputable and interested Contractors with requisite expertise and experience to submit Technical and Financial Bids in respect of the projects listed in the advertisement. See earlier advertisement here
Please note as follows:
In addition to the already published advert is;
14. Re-certification of cranes at Calabar Generation Company
2.0 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents:
- Detailed Company Profile reflecting current office address, email, telephone numbers & Curriculum Vitae (C.V.) of professional staff to be deployed for the projects including copies of their professional qualifications.
- Evidence of Current Pension Compliance Certificate (2017).
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate (2017).
- Evidence of current Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate (2017).
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (Where applicable.
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1/1/2018 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- The Minimum Turnover for works is ₦260,000,000.00
3.0 COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS/SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Interested and competent Bidders are requested to collect Bid Documents from the Procurement Department, 6th floor, NDPHC Corporate Headquarters, Plot 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District, Abuja upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira (10,000) per lot. Payments should be made into NDPHC’s Treasury Single Account (TSA). Evidence of payment into the TSA shall be taken to Finance and Accounts Department for confirmation and issuance of receipt for bid collection.
4.0 CLOSING DATE AND OPENING
Submission of bid documents closes on Wednesday 17th January 2018 by 11:00am.
5.0 OPENING OF BIDS
Venue: NDPHC Auditorium on the 6th floor
Date: Wednesday 17th January, 2018
- The tender fee has been reduced from N20,000 to N10,000 per lot
- All bidders that have previously made payments of N20,000 should come for refund of excess payment of N10,000
- No bidder should bid for more than two (2) lots.
- Bidders should indicate the names of their companies on the Financial and Technical submissions
This supersedes our earlier publication of Monday November 27th, 2017.
General Manager, Procurement
Niger Delta Power Holding Company,
1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street,
Central Business District, Abuja
All other details earlier published remain valid
For all enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org