NIGER DELTA POWER HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED
Plot 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Avenue, Central Business District- Abuja.
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND EXPRESSSION OF INTEREST
The Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited (NDPHC), a holding company for the National Integrated Power Project in compliance with the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007, hereby invites reputable and interested contractors with requisite expertise and experience to submit tenders and expression of interest for the under-listed projects:
- Supply of Thermal Camera (Lot 1)
- Supply of Power Contactor for Electric Fire Fighting Pump Motor (Lot 2)
- Supply of Thermocouples and Resistance Temperature Devices for Geregu Power Plant (Lot 3)
- Supply of Manual Rest Lockout Relays (Lot 4)
- Supply of compressor Bleed Valve Limit Switch (Lot 5)
- Supply of Pre-Inlet Filters (Lot 6)
- Supply of Air Inlet Filters (Lot 7)
- Supply of 500KVA Diesel Generator at Ogorode Power Station O&M Estate, Sapele, Delta State (Lot 8)
- Supply of High Temperature Velocity Transducer Sensor (Lot 9)
- Supply of Cooling Water Pump Parts at Calabar Power Plant (Lot 10)
- Production of HSE Manuals (Lot 11)
- Supply of Desktop Computers with Monitors (Lot 12)
- Supply of Laptop Computers (Lot 13)
- Supply of Printers (Lot 14)
- Supply of Spares for Gas Turbines (Lot 15)
- Supply of Critical Gas Turbine Spares at Ihovbor Power Plant (Lot 16)
- Supply of Critical Maintenance Spares at Ogorode Power Station (Lot 17)
- Supply of Fire Truck for the Power Plant (Lot 18)
- Supply of Self-Loader 12-Ton Crane on 20-Ton Truck (HIAB) (Lot 19)
- Supply of Oil Mist Eliminator Filters for the Power Plant (Lot 20)
- Supply of Main Lube Oil Filter Element for the Power Plant (Lot 21)
- Supply of Main Fuel Gas Filter Element for the Power Plant (Lot 22)
- Supply of Hydraulic Oil Filter Element for the Power Plant (Lot 23)
- Supply of Fuel Gas Scrubber Final Coalescer Filter Element for the Power Plant (Lot 24)
- Fuel Gas Filter Separator Element for the Power Plant (Lot 25)
- Improvement of Electricity Supply around UNICEM in Calabar, Cross River State (Lot 26)
- Improvement of Electricity Supply around Murtala Mohammed Highway, Amika in Calabar, Cross River State (Lot 27)
- Improvement of Electricity Supply around Ekpo Abasi in Calabar, Cross River State (Lot 28)
- Improvement of Electricity Supply around Old CRUTECH Injection Substation in Calabar, Cross River State (Lot 29)
- Improvement of Electricity Supply around Watt Market/Leopard in Calabar, Cross River State (Lot 30)
- Improvement of Electricity Supply around Akai Effa/Goodluck Jonathan Road in Calabar, Cross River State (Lot 31)
- Improvement of Electricity Supply around Flour Mill Injection Substation and Marian Road/State Housing in Calabar, Cross River State (Lot 32)
- Construction Car Park at NDPHC Corporate Headquarters (Lot 33)
- Construction of Access Road and Internal Walkways at the Housing Estate in Olorunsogo Power Plant (Lot 34)
- Calibration of Gas Field Equipment at the Calabar Gas Metering Station, Gas Receiving Station and Turbine Meters (Lot 35)
- Supply and Installation of Appliances at the Housing Estate in Olorunsogo Power Plant (Lot 36)
- Supply and Installation of Access Gate Barrier (Lot 37)
- Procurement of Replacement Services of Failed Power Cables and the Construction of Underground Power Cable (415V) for Staff Housing Estate Omotosho Generation Company (Lot 38)
- Construction of 2-Bedroom Clinic at the Power plant (Lot 39)
- Renovation of Ogorode Power Station O&M Estate, Sapele, Delta State (Lot 40)
- Construction of Retaining Wall at Omotosho O&M housing Estate, Ondo State (Lot 41)
- Construction of Retaining Wall at Iro Pump Station, Olorunsogo Power Station, Ogun State (Lot 42)
- Replacement of Damaged Floor of Sapele Gas Metering Station (Lot 43)
- Renovation of Structural Defects at Ogorode Housing Estate (Lot 44)
- Design, Procurement and Construction of 2x60MVA Industrial Area at Shagamu Interchange, Ogun State (Lot 45)
- Design, Procurement and Construction of Olorunsogo PS-Industrial Area 132KV DC at Shagamu Interchange, Ogun State (Lot 46)
- Design, Procurement and Construction of 2x150MVA 15/132KV Substation at Olorunsogo Power Station, Ogun State (Lot 47)
- Rehabilitation of 33kV Line at Bununu Town, Tafawa Balewa Local Government Area of Bauchi State (Lot 48)
- Supply and Installation of Security Equipment/CCTV (Lot 49)
- Supply and Installation of Furniture & Fittings (Lot 50)
- Supply and Installation of anti-slips on the stairways (Lot 51)
- Installation of Internet Infrastructure for Power Stations (Lot 52)
- Supply and Installation of Heavy-Duty Warehouse Storage Racks at Alaoji Power Station (Lot 53)
- Supply and Installation of 30KWP Solar Hybrid System to Covid-19 Isolation Center (Lot 54)
- Supply and Installation of 20KWP Solar Hybrid System to Covid-19 Isolation Center (Lot 55)
- Execution of Combustion Inspection and Hot Gas Path Inspection at the Power Plant (Lot 56)
- Execution of Civil Works at the Omoku Power Plant (Lot 57)
- Execution of Civil Works at Egbema Power Plant (Lot 58)
- Execution of Civil Works at Gbarain Power Plant (Lot 59)
- Execution of Civil Works at Alaoji Power Plant (Lot 60)
- Supply and Installation of Gas Check Meters at Total Owaza Gas Processing Facility and Alaoji Power Plant (Lot 61)
- Engagement of a Land Surveyor for the Review of Transmission Line Route Survey Drawings (Lot 62)
- Engagement of a Project Consultant for Remedial Works on Soil Settlement Incidence at the Water Treatment Area of Ogorode Power Station (Lot 63)
- Consultancy Services for Ogorode Water Treatment Area (Lot 64)
- Consultancy Services for Storage Facility at Omotosho Power Station (Lot 65)
- Consultancy Services for Storage Facility at Ihovbor Power Station (Lot 66)
- Maintenance Services for CCTV Networks (Lot 67)
- Prequalification as an insurer (underwriter) to provide insurance coverage as may be required by NDPHC (Lot 68)
- Health and Safety Audit of NDPHC Power Plant (Lot 69)
2.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate
Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December 2020; with minimum average turnover of N50,000,000.00 (for works),10,000,000.00 (for goods) and 5,000,000.00 (for Services).
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance
Certificate valid till 31st December 2020;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF)
Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2020;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/01/2021 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2017,
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria; indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (in case of construction:
COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and
Photographs of the projects;
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable);
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC,Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner)
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm
Failure to submit all documents stated above may lead to the disqualification of the Bid.
All interested underwriters seeking to be considered must satisfy as a minimum, the following conditions:
- Be a Limited Liability Company registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C) in Nigeria and licensed by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) to operate as an insurance company.
- Have a minimum paid up capital as approved by NAICOM for the different classes of insurance.
- Certified True Copy by National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) of the company’s current Licence as an insurer to transact general business within the last twelve months.
- Be a good corporate citizen of Nigeria that pays its taxes as at when due.
- Fulfil all statutory requirements to operate an underwriter, that is Evidence of registration with the Nigerian Insurers Association (NIA)
- Insurance companies (underwriters) must have evidence of good business relationship with competent Re-Insurance broker(s)/underwriters and maintain adequate re-insurance treaty for the class of insurance it intends to bid with relevant experience in energy (power) business and access to international markets.
- Description of re-insurance strategy, including use of rated re-insurance companies.
- Have verifiable full-time employees with cognate experience in all classes of insurance.
- Must have verifiable locational addresses in Nigeria.
- Insurance companies (underwriters) must satisfy the margin of solvency requirement as prescribed by the Insurance Act 2003.
- A profile of management staff of the company with their qualifications and insurance working experience including technical staff.
- A statement signed by the company’s CEO of its staff strength and location addresses.
3.0 COLLECTION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Interested and competent Bidders are requested to collect Bid Documents as from Wednesday , 5th August 2020 from the Procurement Department, 6th Floor, NDPHC Corporate Headquarters, Plot 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District, Abuja upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000.00) only per Lot. Payment shall be into NDPHC’s Treasury Single Account (TSA). Evidence of payment into the TSA shall be taken to the Finance & Accounts Department for Confirmation and issuance of receipt for bid collection.
4.0 SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS (GOODS & WORKS)
Bidders shall submit three (3) copies each, i.e. one (1) original and two (2) copies, in sealed envelopes marked with the appropriate project title, Lot Number and Company Name at the Top Right-Hand Corner addressed to the Secretary, NDPHC Tenders Board. The completed and sealed bid document should be submitted in the Tender Box at the Procurement Department on the 6th floor between the hours of 9AM to 5PM Monday not later than 12:00 noon on Thursday 27th August 2020. Late Submission will be returned unopened.
5.0 SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENT (SERVICES)
Interested firms are to submit three (3) bound of Expression of Interest (EOI) documents separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed as stated below and clearly marked with the name of the project and Lot number.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 17th August 2020. All submissions should be addressed to:
Secretary, NDPHC Tenders Board
Niger Delta Power Holding Company, 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District, Abuja.
6.0 OPENING OF EOI AND TECHNICAL BIDS
The EOI and technical bids shall be opened immediately after the deadlines for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 17th August 2020 and 12:00 noon on Thursday, 27th August 2020 respectively.
Bidders/Company’s representatives and interested members of the public including relevant professional bodies, Civil Society and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) are hereby invited to witness the public opening of technical bids.
- No bidder should bid for more than two (2) Lots;
- The documents should be arranged in the order listed at 2.0 above and clearly separated by dividers;
- Certificates may be referred to the respective issuing authority for verification and authentication;
- Bid documents shall be submitted in person and not through post. Any bid submitted through post shall not be accepted;
- Because of the Covid-19 pandemic that is currently ravaging the country, bidders are to note the following:
- For collection of bidding documents, only ten (10) bidders will be allowed to enter the company’s premises at a time;
- NDPHC may not be able to entertain large numbers of people during the bid opening. We would only allow bidders into the bid opening auditorium at 40% capacity. As a result, only bidders that come early will be allowed to witness the bid opening process. However, we will make available video coverage of the exercise for interested bidders on request.
- Bidders should also note that the guidelines put in place by the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on Covid-19 shall be strictly adhered to. This includes the use of face mask, hand sanitizer and the enforcement of physical distancing.
- This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of NDPHC to award these contracts; vii.NDPHC is not bound to consider any bid and reserves the right to reject all bids at any time prior to the Award of Contract or cancel the procurement proceeding in the public interest;
viii. All submission must be made only in English Language; ix. Further clarification on the advertisement should be directed to the Procurement Department, 6th Floor, NDPHC Corporate Headquarters, Plot 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District, Abuja or by email via email@example.com
NIGER DELTA POWER HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED