INVITATION TO TENDER
The Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited (NDPHC), a holding company for the National Integrated Power Project in compliance with the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007, hereby invites reputable and interested contractors with requisite expertise and experience to submit tenders for the under-listed projects:
- Supply of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for NDPHC Power Plants and the Corporate Headquarters (Lot 1)
- Supply of Project Vehicles (Lot 2)
- Supply of Fire Trucks for the Power Plant (Lot 3)
- Rehabilitation Works on Acid/Alkaline Water Treatment Plant Regeneration Lines at Olorunsogo Power Station (Lot 4)
- Remedial Works for the Control and Prevention of Gully Erosion at the O&M Estate in Omotosho Power Plant (Lot 5)
- Construction of Perimeter Fence at the Power Plant (Lot 6)
- Restoration of Corroded Infrastructure and Equipment at Omotosho Power Plant (Lot 7)
2.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Qualified, competent and interested bidders should have proven evidence of the under-listed documentations that would accompany all Tenders:
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Evidence of Current Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years (2016, 2017 and 2018), expiring on 31st December, 2019 with minimum average annual turnover of N50 million;
- Current audited financial account for the past three years duly stamped by a registered Auditor;
- Evidence of Current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of Current National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate expiring on 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/01/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- Evidence of the company’s COREN practising license (for engineering firms);
- A sworn affidavit specifying that the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt, none of the Directors has been convicted in any court for any criminal offence, including fraud and any financial impropriety; and that no officer of the Niger Delta Power Holding Company Ltd (NDPHC) or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director or Shareholder or has pecuniary interest in the bidder; and confirming that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects and Valuation Certificates for ongoing projects;
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic and Professional qualifications (COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc);
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (all the eligibility requirements are compulsory for each JV partner);
- Evidence of Letter of Authorization from the Original Equipment Manufacturer or their accredited dealer in line with Federal Government Policy on procurement of equipment (for Supplies);
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm's Letterhead Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized Officer of the
Failure to submit all documents stated above may lead to the disqualification of the Bid.
3.0 COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS/SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Interested and competent Bidders are requested to collect Bid Documents as from Monday 29th July, 2019 from the Procurement Department, 6th Floor, NDPHC Corporate Headquarters, Plot 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District, Abuja upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only per Lot. Payment shall be into NDPHC’s Treasury Single Account (TSA). Evidence of payment into the TSA shall be taken to the Finance & Accounts Department for confirmation and issuance of receipt for bid collection.
4.0 SUBMISSION OF TENDERS
All completed Tenders are to be packaged separately for both Technical and Financial, in three (3) copies each, i.e. one (1) original and two (2) copies, in sealed envelopes clearly marked either Technical Tender or Financial Tender and both sealed in a third envelope marked with the appropriate Project Title, Lot Number and Company Name at the Top Right Hand Corner. addressed to the Secretary, NDPHC Tenders Board.
All submissions should be addressed to:
Secretary, NDPHC Tenders Board Niger Delta Power Holding Company, 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District, Abuja
The completed and sealed Bid document should be submitted in the Tender Box at the Procurement Department on the 6th floor between the hours of 9AM to 5PM Monday to Friday.
Bidders are advised to submit on or before the closing date of the Bid submissions of 11th September, 2019. Late submission will not be accepted.
5.0 CLOSING DATE AND OPENING
Submission of bid documents closes on Wednesday 11th September, 2019 by 11:00AM. The submitted bids will be opened immediately after the close of tender submission as stated below.
6.0 OPENING OF BIDS
Venue: NDPHC Auditorium on the 6th Floor Date: Wednesday 11th September, 2019 Time: 11:00AM
Please note that the Financial Bids in respect of only technically qualified companies from Technical Tender Evaluation shall be considered for Financial Evaluation. Bidders/Company’s representatives and interested members of the public including relevant professional bodies, Civil Society and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) are hereby invited to witness the public opening of technical bids.
- No bidder should bid for more than two (2) Lots (One (1) under goods and one (1) under works);
- The documents should be arranged in the order listed at 0 above and clearly separated by dividers;
- Certificates may be referred to the respective issuing authority for verification and authentication;
- Technical and Financial Bids enclosed in one and same single envelope that will expose both the Technical and Financial Bids at the same time during opening shall be disqualified;
- Bid documents shall be submitted in person and not through post. Any bid submitted through post shall not be accepted;
- This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of NDPHC to award these contracts;
- NDPHC is not bound to consider any bid and reserves the right to reject all bids at any time prior to the Award of Contract or cancel the procurement proceeding in the public interest;
- Contractors that had cases of Contract Abandonment, Non – Completion or Poor Projects Execution either with the NIPP/NDPHC or any MDA need not Tender for any of these Projects;
- All submission must be made only in English Language;
- Further clarification on the advertisement should be directed to the Procurement Department, 6th Floor, NDPHC Corporate Headquarters, Plot 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District, Abuja or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
NIGER DELTA POWER HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED