INVITATION TO TENDER
The Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited (NDPHC), a holding company for the National Integrated Power Project in compliance with the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007, hereby invites reputable and interested contractors with requisite expertise and experience to submit tenders for the under-listed projects:
- Supply of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for NDPHC Power Plants and the Corporate Headquarters (Lot 1)
- Supply of Project Vehicles (Lot 2)
- Supply of Fire Trucks for the Power Plant (Lot 3)
- Rehabilitation Works on Acid / Alkaline Water Treatment Plant Regeneration Lines at Olorunsogo Power Station (Lot 4)
- Remedial Works for the Control and Prevention of Gully Erosion at the O &M Estate in Omotosho Power Plant (Lot 5)
- Construction of Perimeter Fence at the Power Plant (Lot 6)
- Restoration of Corroded Infrastructure and Equipment at Omotosho Power Plant (Lot 7)
- Supply and Installation of Pulsar sand alert/ particles monitoring system at the Power Plant (Lot 8)
- Provision of internet facilities at the Power Plant (Lot 9)
- Upgrade of IT server center in NDPHC Headquarters and procurement of 2 additional servers (Lot 10)
- Development of a Disaster Recovery (DR) plan that will be required to implement an Enterprise Disaster Recovery Solution (Lot 11)
- Expression of Interest as Auctioneers (Lot 12)
2.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December 2019; with minimum average turnover of N50,000,000.00 (for works)
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2019;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2019;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2019;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2016, 2017, 2018;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria; indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (in case of construction: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable);
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner)
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm
Failure to submit all documents stated above may lead to the disqualification of the Bid.
3.0 COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested and competent Bidders are requested to collect Bid Documents as from Monday 24th September 2019 from the Procurement Department, 6th Floor, NDPHC Corporate Headquarters, Plot 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District, Abuja upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira (₦ 10,000.00) only per Lot. Payment shall be into NDPHC’s Treasury Single Account (TSA). Evidence of payment into the TSA shall be taken to the Finance & Accounts Department for Confirmation and issuance of receipt for bid collection.
4.0 SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
All completed Tenders are to be packaged separately for both Technical and Financial in thee (3) copies each, i.e. one (1) original and two (20 copies, in sealed envelopes clearly marked either Technical Tender or Financial Tender and both sealed in a third envelope marked with the appropriate Project Title, Lot Number and Company Name at the Top Right Hand Corner addressed to the Secretary, NDPHC Tenders Board.
Submissions for Lot 12 shall be for Expression of Interest (EOI) with the “Project Title” and “Lot Number” boldly written on the envelope in three (3) sets. Only successful bidders from the EOI exercise shall be contacted.
All submissions should be addressed to:
Secretary, NDPHC Tenders Board
Niger Delta Power Holding Company,
1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street,
Central Business District, Abuja.
The completed and sealed Bid document should be submitted in the Tender Box at the Procurement Department on the 6th floor between the hours of 9AM to 5PM Monday to Friday.
Bidders are advised to submit on or before the closing date of the bid submissions of 30th October 2019. Late Submission will not be accepted.
5.0 CLOSING DATE AND OPENING
Submission of bid documents closes on Wednesday, 30th October 2019 by 11:00AM. The submitted bids will be opened on the same day as stated below.
4.0 OPENING OF BIDS
Venue: NDPHC Auditorium on the 6th Floor
Date: Wednesday, 30th October 2019
Bidders/Company’s representatives and interested members of the public including relevant professional bodies, Civil Society and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) are hereby invited to witness the public opening of technical bids.
Opening of Financial bids of Bidders adjudged technically competent shall be done at a later date that would be communicated to successful (pre-qualified) firms.
- No bidder should bid for more than two (2) Lots;
- The documents should be arranged in the order listed at 2.0 above and clearly separated by dividers;
- Certificates may be referred to the respective issuing authority for verification and authentication;
- Technical and Financial Bids enclosed in one and same single envelope that will expose both the Technical and Financial Bids at the same time during opening shall be disqualified;
- Bid documents shall be submitted in person and not through post. Any bid submitted through post shall not be accepted;
- This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of NDPHC to award these contracts;
- NDPHC is not bound to consider any bid and reserves the right to reject all bids at any time prior to the Award of Contract or cancel the procurement proceeding in the public interest;
- All submission must be made only in English Language;
- Further clarification on the advertisement should be directed to the Procurement Department, 6th Floor, NDPHC Corporate Headquarters, Plot 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District, Abuja or by email via email@example.com
NIGER DELTA POWER HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED