INVITATION TO TENDER
The Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited (NDPHC), a holding company for the National Integrated Power Project in compliance with the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007, hereby invites reputable and interested contractors with requisite expertise and experience to submit tenders and epression of interest for the under-listed projects:
- Installation of 75MVAR Shunt reactor and associated switchgears (Lot 1)
- i. Expression of Interest as a consultant to undertake the valuation of NDPHC Assets across the Power Plants (Lot 2)
- ii. Expression of interest as a Shipping and Clearing Services (Lot 3)
2.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents:
- a. Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- b. Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December 2019; with minimum average turnover of
N50,000,000.00 (for works)
- c. Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2019;
- d. Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2019;
- e. Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2019;
- f. Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- g. Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- h. Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2016, 2017, 2018;
- i. Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria; indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- j. Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (in case of construction: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.);
- k. Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- l. List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable);
- m. For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner)
- n. All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm
Failure to submit all documents stated above may lead to the disqualification of the Bid.
3.0 COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested and competent Bidders are requested to collect Bid Documents as from Monday, 2nd December 2019 from the Procurement Department, 6th Floor, NDPHC Corporate Headquarters, Plot 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District, Abuja upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira (₦ 10,000.00) only per Lot. Paymnt shall be into NDPHC’s Treasury Single Account (TSA). Evidence of payment into the TSA shall be taken to the Finance & Accounts Department for Confirmation and issuance of receipt for bid collection.
4.0 SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS (WORKS)
All completed Tenders are to be packaged separately for both Technical and Financial in three (3) copies each, i.e one (1) original and two (2) copies, in sealed envelopes clearly marked either Technical Tender or Financial Tender and both sealed in a third envelope makred with the appropriate project title , Lot Number and Company Name at the Top Right Hand Corner addressed to the Secretary, NDPHC Tenders Board . The completed and sealed bid document should be submitted in the Tender Box at the Procurement Department on the 6th floor between the hours of 9AM to 5PM Monday not later than 12:00 noon on Monday 13th January, 2020. Late Submission will be returned unopened.
5.0 SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENT (SERVICES)
Interested firms are to submit two (2) bound of Expression of Interest (EOI) documents separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope andaddressed as stated below and clearly marked with ( the name of the project and lot number).
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 16th December 2019.
All submissions should be addressed to:
Secretary, NDPHC Tenders Board
Niger Delta Power Holding Company,
1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street,
Central Business District, Abuja.
6.0 OPENING OF EOI AND TECHNICAL BIDS
The EOI and technical bids shall be opened immediately after the deadlines for submission at 12:00noon on Monday,16th December 2019 and 12:00 noon on Monday, 13th January 2020 respectively.
Bidders/Company’s representatives and interested members of the public including relevant professional bodies, Civil Society and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) are hereby invited to witness the public opening of technical bids.
Opening of Financial bids of Bidders adjudged technically competent shall be done at a later date that would be communicated to successful (pre-qualified) firms.
- No bidder should bid for more than two (2) Lots;
- The documents should be arranged in the order listed at 2.0 above and clearly separated by dividers;
- Certificates may be referred to the respective issuing authority for verification and authentication;
- Technical and Financial Bids enclosed in one and same single envelope that will expose both the Technical and Financial Bids at the same time during opening shall be disqualified;
- Bid documents shall be submitted in person and not through post. Any bid submitted through post shall not be accepted;
- This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of NDPHC to award these contracts;
- NDPHC is not bound to consider any bid and reserves the right to reject all bids at any time prior to the Award of Contract or cancel the procurement proceeding in the public interest;
- All submission must be made only in English Language;
- Further clarification on the advertisement should be directed to the Procurement Department, 6th Floor, NDPHC Corporate Headquarters, Plot 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District, Abuja or by email via
NIGER DELTA POWER HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED